Terms of Service
Last update: December 14th, 2023
1. Your Relationship With Us
Welcome to Airhorn (the “Platform”), which is provided by Airhorn in the United States (collectively such entities will be referred to as “Airhorn”, “we” or “us”).
You are reading the terms of service (the “Terms”), which govern the relationship and serve as an agreement between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions by which you may access and use the Platform and our related websites, services, applications, products and content (collectively, the “Services”). Access to certain Services or features of the Services (such as, by way of example and not limitation, the ability to submit or share User Content (defined below)) may be subject to age restrictions and not available to all users of the Services. For purposes of these Terms, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Services.
The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us. Please take the time to read them carefully. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
2. Accepting the Terms
If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, then (a) “you” and “your” includes you and that business or entity, (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the business or entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf, and (c) your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access or use of the Services as well as for the access or use of your account by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
You accept the Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access or use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
3. Changes to the Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time, for instance when we update the functionality of our Services or when there are regulatory changes. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to these Terms, such as through a notice on our Platform, however, you should look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms, which reflect the effective date of such Terms. Your continued access or use of the Services after the date of the new Terms constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
4. Your Account with Us
To access or use some of our Services, you must create an account with us. When you create this account, you must provide accurate and up-to-date information. It is important that you maintain and promptly update your details and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information current and complete.
It is important that you keep your account password confidential and that you do not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that any third party knows your password or has accessed your account, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and to others) for the activity that occurs under your account.
We reserve the right to disable your user account at any time, including if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms, or if activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe or violate any third party rights, indicate that a user may not be who they claim to be and/or are no longer acting in a role/position they claim to or once were, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
If you no longer want to use our Services again, and would like your account deleted, we can take care of this for you. Please contact us via email@example.com, and we will provide you with further assistance and guide you through the process. Once you choose to delete your account, you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. We reserve the right to maintain your data and/or content you created using the services. Content you create (including media, posts, reactions, comments, etc.) may exist in perpetuity, and we make no guarantee that we can or will remove it.
5. Your Access to and Use of Our Services
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
- access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms or are authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian;
- make unauthorised copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works of the Services or any content included therein, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Services or any derivative works thereof;
- distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services or any derivative works thereof
market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- use the Services, without our express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- incorporate the Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product. In such case, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the Services in our sole discretion;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Services;
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from Airhorn, or create a false identity on the Services;
- use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way: files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document or credit card numbers;
- any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory;
any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm;
- any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence;
- any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- material that, in the sole judgment of Airhorn, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose Airhorn, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason or no reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users.
As between you and Airhorn, all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “Airhorn Content”), are either owned or licensed by Airhorn. Use of the Airhorn Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. Such content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, worldwide license to access and use the Services, including to download the Platform on a permitted device, and to access the Airhorn content solely for your own use and in compliance with these Terms..
You acknowledge and agree that when you view content provided by others on the Services, you are doing so at your own risk. The content on our Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any Airhorn Content (including User Content) is accurate, complete or up to date. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the Services (including User Content).
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Airhorn, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of a breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or arising out of a breach of your obligations, representation and warranties under these Terms.
8. Deletion of Data
Users can email firstname.lastname@example.org to delete account and associated data.